Trinity Mirror confirms talks to buy regional publisher Local World

TRinity MirrorThe publisher of the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror already owns a 20 per cent stake in Local World and said it is now considering a deal worth £200 million to acquire the remaining 80 per cent.

The biggest shareholder in Local World is Daily Mail and General Trust, the owner of the Daily Mail, which owns a 39 per cent stake in the company.

For the full story read Campaign and The FT

Related Post