NEW YORK, NY (February 1, 2011) — NewBay Media LLC (“NewBay”) announced that it has acquired Mix, Electronic Musician, DigitalContentProducer.com, Radio and Sound & Video Contractor (SVC) from Penton. Each title will continue to be published as part of NewBay’s line of print, online, and in-person products and services. Terms were not disclosed.
The addition of these powerful multimedia brands extends NewBay Media’s significant reach in the pro audio, video production/post and AV integration markets. Each of these well-respected brands features print, digital, and event assets.
· Mix provides comprehensive coverage of studio recording, live sound, audio for film and video, and music technology. NewBay’s acquisition includes the esteemed Mix Books portfolio, Remix, and the MIX – Nashville event.
· Electronic Musician features product reviews and announcements, applications and techniques for the latest music technology, interviews with pros and gear shootouts for musicians recording and producing music in a home or personal studio.
· Radio magazine takes an in-depth look at technology trends and applications for radio engineers and managers. Coverage is in print and online.
· Sound & Video Contractor (SVC) offers systems integrators, contractors, dealers, and consultants exclusive case studies, blogs, and podcasts.
· DigitalContentProducer.com, Millimeter, and Reel-Exchange cover the video sector in four critical areas: shoot, edit, distribute, and animate.
For the full story click NewBay Media