ITE Acquires 60% Stake In YEM Fuarcilik (YEMF)

ITE’s Turkish subsidiary, EUF, announces the acquisition of 60% of YEM Fuarcilik (YEMF), organisers of Turkeybuild events in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. The remaining 40% of the business will continue to be held by Yapi–Endüstri Merkezi a.s (‘Yapi’), the leading provider of data and information services to the building materials and construction industries in Turkey.

The principal Turkeybuild event, held in Istanbul, celebrated its 34th edition in April/May 2011 and covered more than 35,000m² net. It also attracted an attendance of over 110,000. The Ankara and Izmir Turkeybuild events are held annually in September and October respectively.

>> source ITE Group website <<